Thursday, December 4, 2008

One to lean on

For this past semester a main stay and rock for me has been Lamentations 3:22-23:

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases.
His mercies never come to an end.
They are new every morning."

In my own feelings of discouragement, guilt, and worthlessness (not saying that any of these are correct, good, or right...quite the opposite) this has been a constant buttress for my faith and knowing that God loves me. These three sentences have such weight...like the weight of eternity and glory in 20 english words. I hope that it hits you like a palate of bricks...me as well.

I ask for your prayers in a project that a friend and I are undertaking for some friends this Christmas in order that they may see and believe and those already believers to be strengthened and encouraged. Pray for my class. In the future I will explain fully, but not just yet. It could be awesome, please pray for Jacob and I as we take this on. Grant, since I see you are the only follower to this blog I ask that you would.

I am now about to go listen to an ethics lecture on treating Choctaw patients. I hope you have an excellent day.

Journeying along with you,
Christopher

No comments: